Friday, September 2, 2011

get in my belly

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but I love food. L-O-V-E. If it were possible, we'd be up in a tree kissing. Or we'd be up in a tree and I'd be giggling with my face covered in confectioner's sugar and my fingers sticky with chocolate, but whatever. Remember when I showed you my cookbook collection in this post? Well, what I forgot to mention was the stash of bookmarks on my computer {seriously, so many that it crashed Safari} and the clippings from various magazines. I wanted to share some of the foodie websites that I am currently LOVING. No, Everyday Food from Martha Stewart isn't on here- I assume that would be a given seeing as how I love Martha & everything she does. Are you ready to devour her Halloween magazine because I know I am! Anyway, without further ado I present to you my foodie blogroll in no particular order:

#1
The Girl Who Ate Everything

You see, while I love baked goods I can also get behind eating {and, of course, making} a regular meal. Like this delicious Chicken Broccoli Alfredo for example.

or these lasagna bites aka "Lasagna Cupcakes"

#2

Yummy Basil Garlic Flatbread Pizza


Ricotta Spanakopita. MMMMMMMM

#3
Whisk Kid

You had me at Cupcake Sugar Cookies

#4

This isn't a blog so much as it is a mecca for dinner.
How excited are you to try Caprese pizza? Or this Sundried Tomato Spread? Or, oh my goodness, Sundried Tomato & Bacon chicken?!?
Psst. I should also mention that I am super addicted to anything & everything with sundried tomato.


P.S. Is anyone going to be in NH on the 29th? If you are, you should stop by for Playdate NH at the city library. I'll be there teaching some games to the youth & families in attendance. There's also a fancy little Facebook page you can scope our or even like. Don't be a stranger!

1 comment:

  1. I love food too! Those lasagna cupcakes look SO yummy! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...